An Elopement can be absolutely beautiful. If you’re not into or planning to have a big wedding and want something personable there is no better option.
Just imagine you and the love of your life one on top of a mountain or in an exotic destination beside a waterfall with an officiant. Only the sounds of nature and your heart beating through your chest. Your eyes gazed on your love ready to speak your vows. I’ll be there silently clicking capturing every laugh and tear.
Are you looking to elope? I’d love to learn more about your adventure or plans and be the one to photograph that for you. Contact me today
An elopement can be great for many reasons.
- It’s inexpensive. Instead of all the costs of a wedding venue and guests to feed .All you’ll have is the trip of a lifetime and the costs to document it all professionally.
- It’s less stressful. No major timelines and fighting with anyone because something isn’t going right. Enjoy yourself and each other and just let the day unfold with no worries.
- Your photos will be epic. Exotic location and endless amounts of time for a photo shoot would be incredible.
- Gorgeous wall art and stories to tell every time you look at it.
- Personable and private. Because some people just don’t need a big wedding. You will have so much more time to enjoy it with each other.
- You can be yourself. There won’t be anyone else around to worry about. You can open up freely and be as emotional as you want to be
There are a lot of other great reasons and we’ll be sure to put a great list for Elopements for you.
Elopement Photographer ( Edited 2020 ) Like many wedding photographers this year, I’m turning into an elopement photographer. With all the cancellations of large parties and gatherings more couples are eloping. Reflecting back on this shoot now a year later I never thought we would be in this situation but here we are. Andrea and […]
So am I living the dream of being a Winnipeg elopement photographer? Well in this case I was. I was extremely fortunate enough to photograph this amazing couple in Bali for a couple of reasons. First off it’s Bali and it’s so beautiful but even more important than that it’s their story. They met in […]