Here's a great list of Winnipeg wedding venues for you to researching pleasure. This includes reception wedding venues as well.
If you're newly engaged, congratulations! You've probably realised by now on how big of a task wedding planning is and your head might be spinning with all the options. Well I'm here to help a little with this great list of Winnipeg wedding venues that I've had the privilege to photograph at.
You'll have to research really carefully and book the wedding venues in Winnipeg far in advance. The first two items that most brides and groom booked one to two years in advance are their photographer and wedding venue.
Wedding ceremony venues come in all shapes and sizes and have their own unique style and charm so visit them and get a good understanding of what they can offer you and if it fits your vision.
Winnipeg wedding venues
I've written some tips for you to help plan your wedding when choosing your wedding ceremony venue or reception venue. Check it out here: great tips
Most wedding reception venues won't allow outside catering so that is something you'll have to look into when comparing costs and taste of food.
Food is extremely important at a wedding. As most people know, if the food is bad then the whole wedding experience is bad. So make sure you get some food references of people who may have had their wedding at these wedding venues. Going in for a taste test is important as well but the references will be your key decision maker.
Other important things to consider when choosing your dream wedding venue in Winnipeg is your guest list count and the logistics of your venues.
Some questions to ask yourself are:
- Can people get to it and back home safely after a night of drinking?
- Is parking an issue?
- Can I have both wedding ceremony and reception close by? Too much travel can cause extra costs and burn time especially for photos and video.
- How many bars does it have? Will my guests be able to get drinks without too much stress and waiting around.
- Is it easy to find? Do I need to put up signs on the way to it or draw out a detailed map with instructions to guests?
- Is it easily accessible for the elderly or handicapped?
Stay tuned for an updated list for more questions to ask and how to pick your best Winnipeg Wedding Venue.
There are some other great resources for wedding ceremony venues such as wedding wire